1. Website is provided as a service only
The material contained in this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a solicitation or offering of securities in any jurisdiction. Material available in or through this website is not intended to modify, qualify, supplement or amend information disclosed under corporate and securities legislation of any jurisdiction applicable to WesTrade and should not be used for the purpose of making investment decisions concerning WesTrade securities.
2. Changes to terms and conditions
3. Proprietary rights
The trade-marks, service marks, logos, icons, graphics, slogans and Internet domain names on the website are the exclusive property of WesTrade or its licensors. Use of any such property, except as expressly authorized, shall constitute a violation of the rights of the owner of the property and may give rise to a right in WesTrade to seek legal redress for such use, modification, copying or disclosure.
4. Permitted uses
- not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute the Materials from the website in any way whatsoever except that you have the right to download one copy of the Materials on any single computer, for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright, trade-mark and proprietary notices;
- use the Materials solely for lawful purposes;
- not create derivative works from, exploit or modify the materials in any way;
- not interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse the website or any system resources, services or networks connected to or accessible through this website;
- only use this website if you are legally able to make binding contracts under applicable law; and
- acknowledge that the unauthorized use of the Materials may cause irreparable harm to WesTrade and that in the event of an unauthorized use, WesTrade shall be entitled to an injunction, in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity, to prevent such irreparable harm and that the balance of convenience in preventing such use rests with WesTrade.
5. Not Responsible for Links
WesTrade may provide links to Internet websites of third parties for your convenience only. Because WesTrade has no control over such sites and resources therein, you acknowledge and agree that WesTrade is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials or information on or available from any such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that WesTrade shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Due to the open nature of the internet, WesTrade cannot guarantee that viruses or other destructive programs may be inadvertently distributed from the website. WesTrade assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable to you or to any other party for any damages caused by any viruses, "Trojan horses", "worms", "time bombs", "cancelbots" or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept any system, data or information ("Viruses") that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of or browsing on the website or your downloading of any the materials from the website.
You must not intentionally, and by using this website you agree to use best efforts not to, post or send communications to WesTrade that contain Viruses.
You agree at all times to indemnify, defend and hold harmless WesTrade and its affiliates, agents, licensors, suppliers, and their respective directors officers, and employees against all actions, claims proceedings, costs, demands, damages and liabilities whatsoever sustained, incurred or paid by WesTrade directly or indirectly in respect of:
- any material, information or other content you provide on or through the website; or
- your, or any party that you are responsible for or who accesses or uses the website as a result of your use or misuse of the materials or the website, including, without limitation, infringement claims.
- WesTrade's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
- WesTrade may, in its sole discretion, restrict, suspend or terminate your access to this website or any of the materials without notice to you.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.