Terms and conditions WesTrade
These terms and conditions of WesTrade govern the use of all WesTrade websites and any downloadable data available through the website. Please read these terms carefully as you are deemed to have understood and accepted the terms if you visit a WesTrade website.
WesTrade makes every effort to be sure that the information and data contained on the website is correct. However, WesTrade makes no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, about the information available. In particular, WesTrade is not liable for information that is not accurate, up-to-date, incomplete or verified. WesTrade does not warrant that the website will be secure, available and error free at all times and does not warrant that the website is free from viruses and other harmful elements. WesTrade disclaims all liability for claims and losses that arise after the use of or reliance upon any information or data on the website. WesTrade is not responsible or liable for advertisements placed on the website or accessible third party websites. Links to other websites are for information purposes only and WesTrade is in no event responsible for the content on these links.
Use of content
All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights with regard to information and data on the website rest exclusively with WesTrade. The information and data on the website is for personal use only. All further distribution or redistribution of this information and data, commercial or otherwise, by any media whatsoever, is forbidden without the express prior consent of WesTrade. reproduction, copying, duplication, transfer or creation of hypertext links, in any manner, of all or part of the information that appears on the site also requires the prior written approval of WesTrade.
The trademark WesTrade and logos of WesTrade used, quoted and/or referenced in this website are trademarks of WesTrade.
- iPod®, iPhone™ and iPod touch® are registered trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc.
- Blackberry® is a registered trademark of Research In Motion Limited
- Samsung is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Nokia is a registered trademark of the Nokia Corporation.
- Dell is a registered trademark of Dell Inc.
- LG is a registered trademark of LG Electronics Inc.
- Toshiba is a registered trademark of the Toshiba Corporation
- Motorola is a registered trademark of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC.
- Sony-Ericsson is a registered trademark of Sony-Ericsson
- HTC is a registered trademark of the HTC Corporation
- Acer is a registered trademark of Acer Inc.
- Sharp is a registered trademark of the Sharp Corporation.
- Neonode is a registered trademark of Neonode Inc.
- Panansonic is a registered trademark of the Panasonic Corporation.
- Philips is a registered trademark of Koninklijke Philips Electronics.N.V
- Alcatel-Lucent is a registered trademark of Alcatel-Lucent Technologies
- Huawei is a registered trademark of the Huawei Corporation.
The website does not constitute an advice, offer or recommendation to acquire or dispose any investment or to engage in any other transaction. WesTrade is not responsible or liable for any advice given to you or any third party or investments made by you or any third party based on the information and data provided on the website.
WesTrade reserves the right to alter these terms without prior notice or consent. If any provision in these Terms is invalid by the court, all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.